Good fish welfare and fish health are crucial to ensure sustainable growth and produce safe food.
Vaccination, sensory technology, data collection, digitalization, and good analysis are crucial to ensure tomorrow’s fish welfare. Better fish health through reduced medicine use and less disease is a critical driver for good economics. Relevant topics include:
- The leading preventive solutions against salmon lice.
- How to predict disease/algal blooms?
- How does AI help us improve fish health?
- Monitoring critical operating conditions.
- Feeding technology.
- How to reduce global antibiotic use?
During the AquaNext exhibition, you will meet the world’s leading suppliers in biology and biotechnology.